Parental control setting are helpful for home computers and smartphones, but they’re only one step in making sure your kids are safe from online predators and bullies. These articles will help you go the extra mile in protecting your child online.
- Internet Safety for Kids: 17 Cyber Safety Experts Share Tips for Keeping Children Safe Online
- 5 Facebook Privacy Settings to Keep Teens Safe
- Internet Safety 101: Age-Based Guidelines
- Generation Smartphone: A Guide for Parents of Tweens & Teens
- 6 Tips For Parents Before Giving Your Child A Smartphone